Many thanks to all the friends of the SCPN who have given us such great suggestions for Paper of the Year. Here’s an overview in case you missed any.
- Annie Anderson: Obesity, aspirin and risk of colorectal cancer in carriers of hereditary colorectal cancer: a prospective investigation in the CAPP2 studyhttp://jco.ascopubs.org/content/early/2015/08/11/JCO.2014.58.9952.abstract
- Linda Bauld: Real‐world effectiveness of e‐cigarettes when used to aid smoking cessation: a cross‐sectional population study.http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12623/abstract
- David Brewster: Trends in the lifetime risk of developing cancer in Great Britain: comparison of risk for those born from 1930 to 1960http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v112/n5/full/bjc2014606a.html
- Kathy Chapman: Cancers in Australia in 2010 attributable to modifiable factors: introduction and overviewhttp://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1753-6405.12468/abstract
- Callum Fraser: Suspected cancer: recognition and referralhttps://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng12
- Gill Hubbard: Exercise and Cancer: A reviewThe Journal of the American Osteopathic Association (1963); 62:596-599.
- Susan Moug: Carcinogenicity of consumption of red and processed meat.http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(15)00444-1/fulltext
- Nanette Mutrie: Physical activity and cancer survivorshiphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOW5fQVLDTo
- Bob Steele: Comparative Effectiveness of a Multifaceted Intervention to Improve Adherence to Annual Colorectal Cancer Screening in Community Health Centershttp://archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1881011